+49 30 644 960 57
+7 800 700 37 15
Regulation on the processing of personal data
User leaving a request on the website https://mozart-house.com and its subdomains, accepts this Consent to the processing of personal data (here and after – Consent). The user gives his / her consent freely, by his / her will and in his / her interest.
The user agrees to PE Vinnik AV, located at the address: 344082, Rostov region, Rostov-on-don, Pushkinskaya str., 29, CHOU DPO “Academy of style “Mozart House”, located at the address: 344082, Rostov region, Rostov-on-don, etc. Budennovsky, d. 51 and CHOU DPO “Academy of style “Mozart House”Moscow” located at the address: 127006, Moscow, Veskovsky lane, house 3, premises ХХIIIB, to the Processing of their personal data with the following conditions:
- This Consent is given to the processing of personal data, both without the use of automation and with their use.
- Consent is given to the processing of the following personal data: contact phone numbers; e-mail addresses; user data (name, surname, patronymic); location information; OS type and version; browser type and version; device type and resolution of its screen; the source from where the user came to the site – from what site or advertising; OS and Browser language; which pages are opened and which buttons are clicked by the user; ip-address.
- Personal data is not publicly available.
- The purpose of personal data processing: processing incoming requests of individuals for the purpose of providing advice; analysis of the actions of an individual on the website and the functioning of the website; recording services; advertising and newsletters; sending financial documents, invoices, invoices, orders, cashier’s checks.
- The basis for the processing of personal data is: article 24 of the Constitution of the Russian Federation; article 6 of the Federal law №152-FZ “On personal data”; Statutes and regulations of institutions; this consent to the processing of personal data.
- During the processing of personal data, the following actions will be performed: collection; recording; systematization; accumulation; storage; clarification (update, change); extraction; use; transfer (distribution, provision, access, including to third parties); blocking; deletion; destruction.
- The processing of personal data may be terminated at the request of the personal data subject. Storage of personal data recorded on paper is carried out in accordance with the Federal law №125-FZ “On archival business in the Russian Federation” and other normative legal acts in the field of archival business and archival storage.
- The consent may be withdrawn by the subject of personal data or his representative by sending a written application to PE Vinnik AV, CHOU DPO “Academy of style “Mozart House” and/or CHOU DPO “Academy of style “Mozart House”Moscow” or their representative (s) at the address specified at the beginning of this Consent. Consent may also be withdrawn by sending an application to the e-mail address specified in the “Contacts” section of this website.
- In case of revocation the personal data subject or his representative consent to the processing of personal data PE Vinnik A.V., CHOU DPO “Academy of style Motsartartkhaus and / or CHOU DPO “Academy of style Motsartartkhaus Moscow” has the right to continue the processing of personal data without the consent of the data subject if there are grounds specified in clauses 2 – 11 of part 1 of article 6, paragraph 2 of article 10 and paragraph 2 of article 11 of the Federal law №152-FZ “On personal data” dated 27.07.2006 G.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this Consent.